MUSICA ONLINE - 90/2000


1 - City of Angels (red hot chili peppers)
2 - Videotape. (thom yorke (radiohead).)
3 - Chris Corner (we rise)
4 - All way to Reno (r.e.m.)
5 - Peace Love And Understanding (chris cornell )
6 - Today (chris cornell)
7 - D'yer Maker (sheryl crow)
8 - Thank You Baby! (For Makin' Someday Come so Soon) (shania twain)
9 - If (red hot chili peppers)
10 - Superunknown (soundgarden)
11 - You know my name final (chris cornell)
12 - I`ll Be Missing (puff daddy)
13 - Arms Around Your Love (chris cornell )
14 - Turn it again (red hot chili peppers)
15 - Say I (creed)
16 - My Favorite Game (the cardigans)
17 - Ophelia (natalie merchant)
18 - Thick As Thieves (natalie merchant)
19 - Mmmmmm (crash test dummies)
20 - Loosing my religion (r.e.m.)
21 - My sacrifice (creed)
22 - My Wave (soundgarden)
23 - scar on the sky (chris cornell)
24 - Conversation (chris corner)
25 - Want You Bad (offspring)
26 - Don't Stop Dancing (creed)
27 - We Are Nature (enigma)
28 - Don't Stop Dancing (creed)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...